This page is a resource for Parish Group Leaders who will be attending NCYC 2011
Forms are in both English and Spanish
Each participant must provide both an official NCYC liability release form and a Dallas Medical Release Addendum
Please note the following:
- All registrations must be done through your parish youth ministry
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE is Wednesday, September 21. All forms and monies must be received in the OY&YAM by 5:00 p.m. on that day. PLEASE SET YOUR OWN PARISH DEADLINES AND PLAN AHEAD!
- After that date we will accept no new registrations.
- Registrations are transferable , but not refundable.
- Substitutions or changes of any kind after September 21 will incur a $25 charge. Make sure to get it right the first time.
- Youth Ambassador applications must be received in the OY&YAM by September 11, 2011.
Instructions for Parish Registrations: First, download a copy of Form 8, the spreadsheet for entering individual registration information.
Save a copy of the blank spreadsheet to your computer.
Then begin filling out the form. Save your work often!
- Open your saved copy of the spreadsheet and save it with your parish name. Save your work to this file.
Begin entering data.
- The fields move across the spreadsheet with each row representing one participant.
- Do not use all caps or lower case (small) letters.
- Capitalize words as they should appear i.e. Bill Smith, St. Mary’s, etc
- You only need to type the Region and Diocese Name once. (Region 10; Diocese Dallas)
- If you list participants by parish, you only need to type in parish name once, as the name will be carried forward to the next participant if parish name is left blank. Type in the new parish name when the parish name changes.
- Status Options and Access Needs should be indicated with an "X." If the field does not apply, leave it blank.
- Save your work often!
- Email a copy of the completed spreadsheet to Cindy Salas - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send full payment along with all completed registration forms for each participant to: Cindy Salas - email@example.com; 214-379-2845; P O Box 190507, Dallas TX 75219