Mary Lee Becker
is a national presenter, consultant, and author in youth ministry. She has spoken at conferences, Dioceses and parishes in 43 states. Mary Lee Becker has been involved in ministry since 1980 and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Ministry. She has spoken at conferences and parishes in 43 states around the country. Mary Lee has contributed to a variety of publications as an author and/or consultant.
Her humor, passion and love for young people and for being Catholic are contagious!
Mary Lee is a regular consultant in Catholic Youth Ministry for the Diocese of Dallas.
Contact her if you would like to discuss options for her to speak at your parish or school:
Presentations and Topics
Mary Lee Becker from Troy, Michigan will be in the Dallas area in
September and October 2014
. She is available for presentations to…
§ Catechists (for Certification credit, or other topics as needed)
§ Youth (middle school or high school)
§ Intergeneration youth-parent sessions
She also leads
Evenings of Reflection
for youth (including Confirmation) and/or adults. Mary Lee’s approach to presentations is energizing and engaging; she incorporates storytelling, humor, reflection and information to both educate and inspire those present.
When available, Mary Lee also does ministry consults with individual parish leaders or teams. These can be extremely beneficial especially if you are new to ministry or to your parish. The diocesan office usually helps with the cost of these consulting sesssions.
Contact her at: 248-457-0672 or email@example.com
Mary Lee Becker has been involved in ministry since 1980 and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Ministry. She has spoken at conferences and parishes in 43 states around the country. Mary Lee has contributed to a variety of publications as an author, reviewer and/or consultant.
Fall 2014 Availability
available for day or evening sessions, with the following exceptions; I am already scheduled:
- Arrival day
– committed for the day and evening
– committed evening
– committed evening
– committed day and evening
– committed day, available evening
– departing Dallas
Mary Lee speaks on a variety of topics – just contact her and she’ll be glad to send you a list:
248-457-0672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of her topics include:
- Raising Faithful Teens: Passing on a Living Faith
- Attitude is Everything: Faith as Fuel for Positive Living
- Celebrating Faith with Youth: Forming Disciples of Action
- Evenings of Reflection: Nurturing Our Personal Spirituality
- Evangelization: The Man and his Message
- Confirmation: From Graduation to Initiation, Living as Disciples
- Spirituality: Finding God in the Ordinary
- Baptism: Life-Giving and Life-Changing
- Promoting Peace Through Daily Living
- Proud to Be Catholic: Integrating Our Faith Identity
- Table Manners of Jesus: What Matters Most
- Celebrating Simplicity, Living Justly
- Vocations: Living God’s Call to Holy Wholeness
- The Call to Justice: Bringing Catholic Social Teaching to Life
- Becoming BE-attitude People: Living the Sermon on the Mount
Mary Lee also teaches the following
Other topics upon request.
- Introduction to the Learning: Adolescents
- Methods for Grade Level: Adolescents
- Personal Spiritual Maturity