Mary Lee Becker is a national presenter, consultant, and author in youth ministry. She has spoken at conferences, Dioceses and parishes in 43 states. Mary Lee Becker has been involved in ministry since 1980 and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Ministry. She has spoken at conferences and parishes in 43 states around the country. Mary Lee has contributed to a variety of publications as an author and/or consultant.
Presentations and Topics
Mary Lee Becker from Troy, Michigan will be in the Dallas area in late Feb-early March and late April-early May…and also in September and October 2013. She is available for presentations to parents, catechists (for Certification credit), youth, staff and/or intergeneration youth-parent sessions. She also leads retreats for youth (including Confirmation) and/or adults. Mary Lee’s approach to presentations is energizing and engaging; she incorporates storytelling, humor, reflection and information to both educate and inspire those present.
Some of her newer topics include:
- Evenings of Reflection: Nurturing Our Personal Spirituality
- Evangelization: The Man and his Message
- Vocations: Living God’s Call
- Spirituality: Finding God in the Ordinary
- Baptism: Life-Giving and Life-Changing
- Promoting Peace Through Daily Living
- Proud to Be Catholic: Integrating Our Faith Identity
- Table Manners of Jesus: What Matters Most
- Celebrating Simplicity, Living Justly
- Confirmation: From Graduation to Initiation, Living as Disciples
Mary Lee also teaches the following Catechist Certification courses:
- Introduction to the Learning: Adolescents
- Methods for Grade Level: Adolescents
- Personal Spiritual Maturity
Other topics upon request.