Mary Lee Becker
is a national presenter, consultant, and author in youth ministry. She has spoken at conferences, Dioceses and parishes in 43 states. Mary Lee Becker has been involved in ministry since 1980 and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Ministry. She has spoken at conferences and parishes in 43 states around the country. Mary Lee has contributed to a variety of publications as an author and/or consultant.
Her humor, passion and love for young people and for being Catholic are contagious!
Mary Lee is a regular consultant in Catholic Youth Ministry for the Diocese of Dallas.
Contact her if you would like to discuss options for her to speak at your parish or school: email@example.com
Presentations and Topics
Mary Lee Becker from Troy, Michigan will be in the Dallas area in late Feb-early March 2014
…and also in September and October 2014
. She is available for presentations to…
- Catechists (for Certification credit, or other topics as needed)
- Intergeneration youth-parent sessions
She also leads Retreats
and Evenings of Reflection
for youth (including Confirmation) and/or adults. Mary Lee’s approach to presentations is energizing and engaging; she incorporates storytelling, humor, reflection and information to both educate and inspire those present.
Contact her at: 248-457-0672 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Lee Becker has been involved in ministry since 1980 and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Ministry. She has spoken at conferences and parishes in 43 states around the country. Mary Lee has contributed to a variety of publications as an author, reviewer and/or consultant.
Current available dates: Feb-March 2014
– after 6:00pm
February 24, 25, 26, 27 – day or evening
- after 6:00pm
Fall 2014 Availability
through October 9th
available for day or evening sessions, with the following exceptions; I am already scheduled:
– committed day and evening
– committed day and evening
Mary Lee speaks on a variety of topics – just contact her and she’ll be glad to send you a list:
248-457-0672 or email@example.com.
Some of her topics include:
- Attitude is Everything: Faith as Fuel for Positive Living
- Celebrating Faith with Youth: Forming Disciples of Action
- Evenings of Reflection: Nurturing Our Personal Spirituality
- Evangelization: The Man and his Message
- Confirmation: From Graduation to Initiation, Living as Disciples
- Spirituality: Finding God in the Ordinary
- Baptism: Life-Giving and Life-Changing
- Promoting Peace Through Daily Living
- Proud to Be Catholic: Integrating Our Faith Identity
- Table Manners of Jesus: What Matters Most
- Celebrating Simplicity, Living Justly
- Vocations: Living God’s Call to Holy Wholeness
- The Call to Justice: Bringing Catholic Social Teaching to Life
Mary Lee also teaches the following Catechist Certification
Other topics upon request.
- Introduction to the Learning: Adolescents
- Methods for Grade Level: Adolescents
- Personal Spiritual Maturity