Mary Lee Becker is a national presenter, consultant, and author in youth ministry. She has spoken at conferences, Dioceses and parishes in 43 states. Mary Lee Becker has been involved in ministry since 1980 and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Ministry. She has spoken at conferences and parishes in 43 states around the country. Mary Lee has contributed to a variety of publications as an author and/or consultant.
Presentations and Topics
Mary Lee Becker from Troy, Michigan will be in the Dallas area in late Feb-early March 2014…and also in September and October 2014. She is available for presentations to…
- Catechists (for Certification credit, or other topics as needed)
- Intergeneration youth-parent sessions
She also leads Retreats and Evenings of Reflection for youth (including Confirmation) and/or adults. Mary Lee’s approach to presentations is energizing and engaging; she incorporates storytelling, humor, reflection and information to both educate and inspire those present.
Contact her at: 248-457-0672 or email@example.com
Mary Lee Becker has been involved in ministry since 1980 and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Ministry. She has spoken at conferences and parishes in 43 states around the country. Mary Lee has contributed to a variety of publications as an author, reviewer and/or consultant.
Current available dates: Feb-March 2014
February 23rd – after 6:00pm
February 24, 25, 26, 27 – day or evening
March 2nd - after 6:00pm
Fall 2014 Availability
September 24th through October 9th available for day or evening sessions, with the following exceptions; I am already scheduled:
September 27th – committed day and evening
October 4th – committed day and evening
Mary Lee speaks on a variety of topics – just contact her and she’ll be glad to send you a list:
248-457-0672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of her topics include:
- Attitude is Everything: Faith as Fuel for Positive Living
- Celebrating Faith with Youth: Forming Disciples of Action
- Evenings of Reflection: Nurturing Our Personal Spirituality
- Evangelization: The Man and his Message
- Confirmation: From Graduation to Initiation, Living as Disciples
- Spirituality: Finding God in the Ordinary
- Baptism: Life-Giving and Life-Changing
- Promoting Peace Through Daily Living
- Proud to Be Catholic: Integrating Our Faith Identity
- Table Manners of Jesus: What Matters Most
- Celebrating Simplicity, Living Justly
- Vocations: Living God’s Call to Holy Wholeness
- The Call to Justice: Bringing Catholic Social Teaching to Life
Mary Lee also teaches the following Catechist Certification courses:
- Introduction to the Learning: Adolescents
- Methods for Grade Level: Adolescents
- Personal Spiritual Maturity
Other topics upon request.